Online Study Tours
2022 Study Tours - Online Offerings
Rules and Regulations
- Tours will be assigned on a first come first served basis, please complete the booking form as soon as possible, bookings close on the 10th of November 2021
- All dates are tentative and subject to change.
- You need to be a registered student at WBS to be eligible for an online tour. Please ensure you also are registered on the WBS International Programmes Website.
- A tour may not run if there are under 10 delegates.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- You have the opportunity to rank your tour preference on the booking form, there is a possibility that you will not receive your first choice so make sure you are comfortable with your 2nd and 3rd choices.
- No MBA candidate will be granted access to an online tour without having made full payment.
- Payment for the online tours must be made within 21 days after receiving your invoice.
- If you have already paid for your study tour, you will be refunded the difference, refunds will be processed after the completion of the online tour.
- All course packs with be provided within 10 days from start of programme. Certain institutions may ask you to register for their course material on their LMS (eg. Canvas, SAKAI,)
- The WBS International Team will be available on the live chat and will endeavor to respond to your queries within 36 hours.
The candidate has the following options:
- ONLINE TOUR ONLY IN JANUARY – FEBRUARY 2022: The online tour will need to be paid within 21 days of receiving the invoice, and prior to the start of the online tour. Online tours will receive a credit for WBS GST but no certificate from partner institution.
- FACE-FACE SPECIALISED PROGRAMME ONLY (Pearson and University of La Verne)
If you opt to only attend the July 2022 Face-Face Tour – CLICK HERE to defer from attending an online tour.
Note your graduation will be delayed until the END OF the year 2022, provided the candidate has satisfied all requirements of the MBA. For those that attend a face-face tour in July 2022, you will receive a certificate of competence from the relevant institution.
- FACE-FACE TOUR IN JULY 2022 AND ONLINE IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2022
The online programme (ULV and Pearson) is offered free of charge for those who have opted for Face-to-face July ULV and PCL 2022. The online tour will need to be paid within 21 days once an invoice is generated and prior to the start of the online tour. The remaining balance for the July 2022 tour must be paid at least 5 months prior to the tour. For those that have registered for a FACE-FACE tour in 2022, you will receive a certificate of competence from the relevant institution for the above point 2.
- Howard = 1 WBS GST Credit
- Emzingo = 1 WBS GST Credit
- Pearson = 2 Credits (1 GST and 1 Elective Credit)
- University of La Verne = 2 Credits (1 GST and 1 Elective Credit)