University of La Verne - California
Positions for WBS Students
- 7 – 29 July 2022
Please check your availability, since this may fall outside of the study tour window. WBS may not accommodate any changes to the academic study calendar year.
The University of La Verne is one of the most traditional and well respected American Universities. Founded in 1891, ULV is a Private non-profit Institution, with its main campus in the City of La Verne, California, located just outside of Los Angeles. The University offers Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral degrees in various fields of knowledge. Classes are taught by PhD’s with extensive Professional and Academic experience. Host to over 8 500 students, ULV prides itself on its small class sizes, inclusive culture and vibrant campus community. During your visit, you will study with ULV’s outstanding Faculty, visit and learn from Executives at some of the world’s most successful businesses, as well as take advantage of the many cultural and touristic opportunities Los Angeles has to offer.
These are extremely popular programmes which are highly competitive, due to participating students receiving a certificate of completion from the partner school and becoming part of their alumni network on completion of the course.
These items are included with your tour booking
- Tuition, company visits and group cultural activities.
- Air ticket (economy class).
- Group transfers and transport.
- Accommodation (including breakfast).
- Travel insurance.
Students must arrange their own:
- Lunch and dinner (some meals will be covered by WBS)
- Single room
- Medication and your own leisure activities
Two (2) credits upon successful completion of the programme and assignment.
- 1 elective credit, upon successful completion of the programme and the relevant assignments.
- 1 study tour credit – achieving a study tour credit means that you will be exempt from having to participate in a Global Study Tour.
- The international certificate programmes are based on merit. Applicants must maintain a 60% average and pass core courses completed thus far, in order to be considered for the programme.
- Complete the required application form – Include your academic transcript, CV and a motivation letter
Costs and Payment
R 82 915.00 (sharing).
R 95 645.00 (single).
- An administrative fee of R1700,00 will be charged to your fee account. This fee is subject to change.
- This option comes with no cost breakdowns as it is provided as a package by the relevant partner school.
- However, due to unforeseen currency fluctuations, WBS reserves the right to change the programme structure and pricing.
- Non-payments will result in your place being re-allocated.
- A cancellation fee will be charged if you defer or cancel after the payment date.
- Applications Open: 3 October 2021
- Applications Close: 21 October 2021
- Applications Outcome: 29 October 2021
If your application is successful, you will be notified to book your tour.