Global Study Tours
Wits Business School
November 2022 Tours
Bookings are open
All students eligible for the 29 October- 28 November 2022 global study tours. WBS takes the wellbeing of its MBAs seriously. Due to Covid 19 travel restrictions dates may vary. WBS will keep you informed on any changes at least 2 months prior to travel. Online country selection (WBS global study tours and Emzingo) is on a first come, first serve basis.
Bookings will Open on 1 March 2022 at 08h30 and close on 22 March 2022
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic all dates are subject to change. Please check our COVID-19 status page for new updates.
Global Study Tours are allocated on a first-come-first- served basis.
MBAs must complete an international programme to attain a module credit.
WBS reserves the right to cancel an MBA field trip if there there is insufficient interest to make a particular trip viable.
WBS reserves the right to change pricing based on market conditions and currency fluctuations.
If you have been officially accepted for ULV, PCL, Exchanges, ISUWU and GTMBA – you do not have to book a Global Study Tour
Japan and South Korea have been replaced with Dubai/London due to high Covid travel regulations, as per guidance from travel specialist.
Do not book a tour to the USA if you do not have aValid USA Visa or an appointment for a VISA prior to departure
- 29 October – 28 November 2022. (Tentative)
- Minimum of 10 days. Travel itineraries will be made available before booking day.
All MBA students are eligible for the Global Study Tours.
We have to limit the numbers per trip due to boardroom size, transportation etc.
These are popular trips that fill up in minutes, so ensure you are prepared for the day.
- An invoice will be emailed to you after check out.
- The study tour comes with no cost breakdowns as it is provided as a package.
- Due to unforeseen currency fluctuations, WBS reserves the right to change the programme structure and pricing.
- Non-payment will result in your place being re-allocated.
- A cancellation fee of up to 75% will be charged if a student defers or cancels after the payment date.
- Administrative fees R1 700,00+- will be charged to your fee account.
- 1 Course Credit.
- *NB – MM Students will not receive any course credits for attending a global study tour.
- Bookings will open on 1 March 2022.
Due to currency fluctuations, WBS reserves the right to change pricing or cancel a tour if there is insufficient interest.
Global Tours – consist of 80% company/institution visits, 10% cultural immersion and 10% spare time
- Tuition, company visits and group cultural activities.
- Air ticket (economy class).
- Group transfers and transport.
- Accommodation (including breakfast).
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner (about 30% of meals will be covered by WBS).
- Single room. (Unless requested for upon booking)
- Medication and your own leisure activities.
- Vaccination Certificates
- PCR Tests
- Additional Insurance
No products were found matching your selection.